Our highly trained licensed plumbers have in depth experience at residential home building, partnering with a variety of the area’s premier home builders and remodelers. At Linc Plumbing we work with our builders and homeowners to understand their exact needs so that we can deliver the services you need on time, within budget, and to a very high quality.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
Already the choice of many home builders in the City of Houston and surrounding areas, Linc Plumbing offers a wide range of new plumbing construction and plumbing renovation services. We deliver experienced and professional plumbers to install reliable, long-lasting plumbing solutions for single homeowners, as well as volume builders.
We take our responsibilities as your construction plumbing contractor very seriously. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure we meet your needs in every way:
- We ensure the integrity and excellence of the work by adhering to state and city requirements, general industry best practices and project specifications at all times.
- We take time to listen to, and understand, your needs and ensure we maintain clear and transparent communications with you throughout the process of the project.
- Our client relationships are incredibly important to us. We provide you with a dedicated construction liaison who you can contact at any time to discuss project progress and raise any questions you may have.
- We ensure we deliver high-quality workmanship with every install by delivering experts who work with passion and attention to detail to meet your expectations without incident.
- We make sure we have a positive impact on your project by installing plumbing systems on-time and within budget. Our dedication and commitment means you can focus on other aspects of the project while confidently leave the plumbing to us.
Contact us at 832-623-6965 for a no-obligation estimate or to discuss your project requirements
Whether you are looking to remodel your bathroom or kitchen, or you are seeking a plumbing partner to support your remodeling business, Linc Plumbing offers a wide range of solutions to support your plumbing renovation. Our expert team will work closely with you during the remodeling project and use our extensive experience to attain the results you are seeking within the budget set for the project.
Adding or moving a bathroom in your home can provide greater functionality for your family. We are experts in remodeling old bathrooms and adding new ones. In a small space like a bathroom, upgrades to designer tubs, modern shower trims, and faucets can make a big difference to the look and feel of your space. Adding whirlpool tubs and body sprayers to your shower will increase the comfort and luxury of your space and may even increase the value of your property. You can count on Linc Plumbing to provide professional advice, service, and the results you want.
Your kitchen occupies a central location in your home and is often a focal point of family activities. Whether you are replacing old plumbing with new pipes, or upgrading faucets and garbage disposals, Linc Plumbing can remodel your kitchen to give your home state of the art functionality and appeal. We can help you with design, fixture selection, trim options, and installation.
The laundry room serves as your family’s organized cleanup command center, whether in a tidy corner of the garage or a nook next to the kitchen. If you’re looking to update your laundry room, reach out to Linc Plumbing for expert assistance with remodeling your washer and dryer hook-ups, laundry service boxes, sinks and tubs, faucets, floor drains, and more.
Having a strong functional plumbing system depends mostly on the pipes that are used throughout the home. Over time builders have changed their preferred piping from galvanized (typically older homes), copper, CPVC and Pex. Galvanized piping systems tend to break down overtime due to corrosion and rust. We frequently replace galvanized piping with CPVC or Pex. While copper piping systems are durable and sustainable, they are also the most costly option, and as such, not the first choice for many homeowners.
Some warning signs that your pipes may need to be replaced:
- Chronic signs of water leaks
- Discoloration in the water
- The water pressure declines or drops off suddenly
- Unexplained increase in the water usage
Replacing only the pipes that are the immediate problem will temporarily delay plumbing costs; however, at some point, you will need to replace the entire system. If you observe any of the signs noted above, it is critical that you call in a licensed plumber to take a look at your pipes and provide an expert perspective. We have vast experience of re-piping work and can provide you with a reasonable and accurate estimate of the cost and duration of completing repiping work together with transparent information about what you can expect at each step of the process.